Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Battlelog leaderboards.

Verendus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Verendus

Just thought asking around from GB's BF4 players, are you in top 10 for something in your country? State/Town? Or are you perhaps on top 10 on something world wide?

Might be worth a mention what platform since those are seperate.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Seppli

I don't know, because I can't figure out the leaderboards. The whole geotagging thing is a mess. Makes no sense whatsoever. I am Division 1 in everything except Accuracy. Flippin' dedicated snipers! From the looks of it, I'm about 50% as hardcore as the most hardcore players. Also - there's tons of boosters on these boards. I flippin' hate how the leaderboards are handled for BF4. Might have sounded cool on paper, but it's giving me nothing really.

On topic - all I know is that I've played BF4 the most, from the selection of people on my very limited friendslist. 270 hours thus far and counting. Guess that might put me in the upper echelon of crazy people in my region. Probably not though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.