Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 1

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 21, 2016

The long-running Battlefield series goes even further back in time in the 15th installment, this time to the first World War.

Battlefield 1: PS4 or Xbox One?

wallee321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Battlefield 1: PS4 or Xbox One? (31 votes)

PS4 55%
    Xbox One 45%

Right now I've been playing the trial on Xbox One. The discount from ea access and keeping the progress would be nice.

I play most of my third party games on PS4. Right now, I'm still planning on picking up the Pro when it comes out. I do like the DS4 over the X1 controller, but the latter isn't horrible. I know X1 was adding m/k support some time I n the future, I don't know if you can use that to play games though.

None of my irl friends play online often enough to matter. Communities feature on PS4 could been useful to find people to play with, not sure if X1 has something similar.

Not sure about player base.

I don't use mouse and keyboard, so won't consider the pc version.

• 
    ikilledthedj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

+1 for PS4 no issues here. Have played a solid 20 hours of multiplayer. Cant really comment on the community features but I'm sure if you look for a BF1 gamer tag thread here you'll find some like minded duders to play with.

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Zurv

PC... (even a gtx 1060, which is super cheap runs faster than the consoles (even more than the ps4 pro).. xbox one controller works fine on the PC)

/me runs away...

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I mean, you get a discount on xbox I'd go with that since there doesn't seem to be much difference and you already have some progress. The game looks and runs great regardless of platform. Xbox does have a Looking for Game feature and clubs that you can join if you want to find people to play with. Idk if those features are available yet but theyre in the preview program and will be availble to everyone soon if they arent.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.