Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 1

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 21, 2016

The long-running Battlefield series goes even further back in time in the 15th installment, this time to the first World War.

Battlefield 1 Incursions

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

So I just got an invite to a new 5v5 Battlefield 1 mode called Incursions. See trailer below but I must say this was not what I was expecting in a Battlefield game. It does look pretty stellar though but I'm curious how the vehicle aspect will play out along with Matchmaking. Having not played a BF game since 4 I think I'm definitely going to be giving this a shot.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Battlefield 1 is great, but I haven't tried the Incursion stuff. It's not what I want out of the game. IMO, Battlefield is at its best in Conquest when you have large-scale wars. Domination is fine, but it feels a little too CoD for my taste. To my understanding, Incursions is basically squad v. squad play on Domination maps plus some small vehicles. Meh. When I want a more action-packed experience, War Pigeons scratches that itch.

I'd rather them put out a One X Enhanced patch than do this, but I guess some people will enjoy this.

TheFlamingo352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheFlamingo352

Well if this anything like the 50 other modes they add to each BF game after launch, barely anyone will play it after 3 weeks. I wish they worked more on finetuning 3 or 4 modes instead of cranking new ones out all the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.