Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

Getting all upgrades in a single playthrough?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I typically like to unlock all the upgrades before starting New Game+, however i'm at like 92% completion and i still have most of the gadget upgrades locked. If i collected all the Riddler trophies and complete all Most Wanted missions should i have everything unlocked?

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Did you get the freeze grenade? Its not part of the story and unless you just happen upon it, you wont get it.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Strife777

Very doubtful, unless you really grind XP non-stop. I got everything done on my first playthrough and still had about 6 or 7 upgrades left.

So no, just jump to NG+ when you feel you're done.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@strife777: Thanks! I still want to complete all the MW stuff but the last couple mines and the APCs are a bitch.

jadegl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah, I watched my husband 100% the game and even then he doesn't have all of the upgrades. I think it's intended to take you into NG+ although that's only a guess.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm also about 92% and only have 3 of the upgrade trees filled up (of the 6-7?). Doesn't seem likely you can do it in one playthrough. I only have riddler trophies and some of the murder investigations left.

JoshGameKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By JoshGameKiller

I've gotten all the upgrades in one play through, it was very difficult. Now I've got a ton of excessive points and can't use them. Wish I knew what to do with them. Anyone have any ideas?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.