Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

Forget the Season Pass, is Batgirl's DLC worth £5?

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Hey duders,

So I absolutely goddamn LOVED Arkham Knight (even more right now thanks to the Photo Mode), but as far as the Season Pass goes, it feels like Rocksteady/WB have are making it up as they go along, announcing it way late in development then showcasing nothing but upcoming skins outside the Batgirl mission.

I'd of put down the larger amount of cash if it felt like they had their shit together, but as it stands I don't want to essentially waste £32.99 on one DLC mission - so I just want to know from you guys, is it worth the standalone price?

Cheers!

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

In one word, no. It is too short and as for as mechanical differences there weren't any. You're essentially playing as Batman in a female skin.

IceOrb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

No.

The Batgirl DLC took me about 35 minutes to complete.

That puts it as shorter than all of the side mission content in the base game. You do get some new cutscenes featuring Joker and classic Harley Quinn but in terms of doing justice to Batgirl it drops the ball. Rather WB Montreal drops the ball hard.

Once it is done there is no reason to replay unless you feel compelled to beat up all the remaining guards, pop all the balloons, and smash all the teeth.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.