Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Reverse Batarang stopped working

RJMacReady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RJMacReady

So i acquired this great gadget/feature ( whatever you wanna call it) and started using it to pretty good effect. You simply Hold LT to aim and then once the cross-hairs are covering an enemy you depress and HOLD the RB, that's right bumper button. Everything was working out great until a few moments later i tried using it and it simply doesn't work anymore. Whevever i try to fire it/throw it holding the RB releases the normal battarang and i give away my position to everybody making even experimenting with it dangerous and time consuming as i have to deal with enemies after a failed attempt.

Is this some sorta bug or some sorta conditional use feature, as in you must be in one of the predator rooms for the reverse batarang to work, or it can't be used on outside enemies without guns? Is anyybody elese having this problem ? The first time i successfully used it i don't recall the enemy type other then it wasn't a boss. I've since tried it on guys with assault riffles outside and it will not operate in the reverse mode, it simply fires immediately causing my then i have to wait a few minutes to test it again because i have ot reload, fly away and find other enemies.

NinjaHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By NinjaHunter

You need to use the remote batarang not the regular one.

RJMacReady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By RJMacReady

@NinjaHunter: Yeah that was it. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.