Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Help with specific Riddler Riddle.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By huntad

So, in Amusement Mile there is a riddle that goes: "This question can only be answered from an unusual perspective. Can you get yourself there?". I found the top half of the question mark on a small billboard near the broken bridge.

Anyone know where the bottom half (the dot) is? I've been looking for it forever!

SuperCycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SuperCycle

I can't help you with that one, but I suggest you interrogate a few men in the area and see if they give you a map.

ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By ADAMWD

If this is the one near the Steel Mill, the dot is on top of one of the tall rectangular shaped brick structures near that bridge.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By huntad

@SuperCycle said:

I can't help you with that one, but I suggest you interrogate a few men in the area and see if they give you a map.

Actually I ran out of people to interrogate. But I do have the map, and that's how I found it. If you're looking at the map, right where it says "Church/Medical center" if you look above the "L" in Medical, the riddle is right above that.

EDIT: Above that on the other side of that bridge on a billboard under a water tower.

ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

#5  Edited By ADAMWD

Just found this one, did you figure out where the dot was, I can't find it either.

Cr0ssbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Cr0ssbow

Across from the river on the building is a garage door that you can lower/raise with the REC. Fire the REC from the other side of the billboard and it will reveal the rest of it.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By huntad

@Cr0ssbow said:

Across from the river on the building is a garage door that you can lower/raise with the REC. Fire the REC from the other side of the billboard and it will reveal the rest of it.

OHHHHH! I think I saw that before, but I must have closed it and forgot about it. Thanks so much! Am now 440/440! :)

tkalsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By tkalsey

its on top of the tallest building on the other side of the bridge.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.