giantbomb.com/shows/giant-bombcast redirects to old episode instead of newest

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Currently if I click on Podcasts from the top dropdown menu on desktop or mobile Chrome, and click on the Giant Bombcast show (which goes to the giantbomb.com/shows/giant-bombcast landing page), it redirects to episode 617 from January 14. The most recent episode is episode 618 from January 21.

tl;dr something in the CMS or whatever doesn't seem to recognize episode 618 as the most recent episode of the Giant Bombcast.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Currently if I click on Podcasts from the top dropdown menu on desktop or mobile Chrome, and click on the Giant Bombcast show (which goes to the giantbomb.com/shows/giant-bombcast landing page), it redirects to episode 617 from January 14. The most recent episode is episode 618 from January 21.

tl;dr something in the CMS or whatever doesn't seem to recognize episode 618 as the most recent episode of the Giant Bombcast.

Huh! I'll see what I can do here, but it sounds like this might be an engineering thing for me.

newhaap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I've noticed this too and I thought it would just default to whatever you were listening to last for that specific Show. Although I wasn't sure if it was a bug or by design.

count_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By count_zero

I may have a bug that's related to this, if it's related to CMS pointing to wrong files - when I try to download the latest episode of the podcast in my podcatcher from the premium feed I get a 404 error.

Here's a screenshot of the error.

No Caption Provided